Victoria Wine Tour
Victoria and Vancouver Island have the 2nd largest wine region in BC. With so many great wineries just outside of Victoria we would be crazy to let you skip them. Join us for a 5.5 hour Vancouver Island wine tour of 3 Wineries leaving from downtown Victoria to the Vancouver Island wine route in the Cowichan Valley. This tour is your best event for wine tasting from Victoria BC.
Lunch will be at the Unsworth Vineyards ~ As local as it gets.
Enjoy refreshingly delicious and interesting choices that deliver the essence of casual meets elegant vineyard dining. We offer a selection of small plates for those who prefer smaller portions, or for tables that like to share. We also offer more traditional large plates, featuring bistro classics. And of course, our wine list features award-winning wines from Unsworth Vineyards, as well as a selection of carefully chosen British Columbia wines that mirror our own values in winemaking. Like our menu, the wine list changes with the seasons, creating the perfect balance of food and wine flavours.
What is included in the Victoria Wine Tour?
Victoria wine tours Include:
- Energetic tour guide with a vast knowledge of the Vancouver Island wine route
- Behind the scenes tour of one of the local wineries (Unsworth based on availability)
- Private tastings exclusive to your group
- Round trip transportation from downtown Victoria in a deluxe 14 passenger van
- Private groups include custom pickup and drop off location
- Bottled water to minimize dehydration
- More wine samples than we should probably give you
- YES, a light lunch is included, but feel free to bring extra snacks.
- What else can we do to make this a world class experience?
Your Victoria wine tour includes everything you need for the day but feel free to bring snacks for you and your group.
The Victoria Wine tour is available as an add-on for registered delegates and companions of the CMCA Conference within the shopping cart.
ONLY 13 SPOTS AVAILABLE, MAKE SURE TO REGISTER EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT